Statement: Ministry of Health releases official date for sale of 2021/2022 Nursing formsApril 12, 2021
The Ministry of Health according to a statement has official given the due date the 2021/2022 Nursing forms will be out for prospective applicants to buy.
Below is the full statement:
The Ministry of Health wishes to inform the the general Public that the online admissions portal will officially open from Wednesday 14th, 2021 to Friday 30th July, 2021. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for entry into any of the Public Health Training Institutions in Ghana.
1.Purchase applications codes from any Agricultural Department Bank (ADB) branch at a cost of Two hundred Ghana Cedis (GHs200.00).
NB: i. All purchased vouchers are valid up to 5th August, 2021 if not used.
ii. No postage envelope are required as all correspondence will be via SMS Or E-mail.
2. Upon payment, applicant will receive a voucher go ong them a unique PIN and Serial Number.
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid e-mail address for all correspondences.(Please NOTE: do not use e-mail address of relations)
4. You will will need your residential and Ghana post digital address
5. Use the PIN and Serial number to access application form online at https://healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Note that online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and self-created password.
7. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened.
8. Use the Pin and serial number to track the status of the admission process.
9. To purchase MOH Training Institutions E-voucher through mobile money, dial *887*18# and follow the prompt.
10. Note that only applicants who meet admission requirement will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Source: Nana Kwame/ Smartandstuck.com